Our focus in Oman
Oman policymakers are leaders in the region and among the first to implement Independent Power Producers (IPP’s), De-Centralisation, and a Spot Price Market.
ESB International is standing shoulder to shoulder with the Sultanate in their 2040 vision, assisting Governmental bodies on strategic projects across the full energy value chain, generation, transmission, distribution and customer supply
Our provision of consultancy services to clients in Oman have included:
- Technical Supervisory Roles for OPWP Generation Projects (3.2 GW total, two high efficiency F class combined cycle power plants).
- Oman policymakers are leaders in the region and among the first to implement Independent Power Producers (IIP's), De-Centralisation of Electricity Sector and a Spot Price Electricity Market.
Consultancy services to clients in Oman continued:
- Techno/Commercial Operations and Maintenance Advisory Services to Large Generators (Long Term Service Agreements, Long Term Asset Plans, training and development.
- Utility to Utility Services for Industrial Scale Renewable integration.
- Distribution companies (Tanweer), 10 Strategic SCADA/Control Masterplan
Related Case Studies
We have completed projects in over 120 countries around the globe and we are proud to share some of these success stories.
As a Leading Global Engineering Consultancy, we offer a full range of solutions empowering our clients to deliver energy for generations to come.