Rousch Pakistan Power Limited (RPPL) selected ESB International to operate and maintain the 412 MW Rousch Power Plant.
- The Challenge
To provide safe, reliable and secure power generation for this area of Pakistan.
- The Solution
The successful operation of this strategically important power plant, which included clean water production. Development of local teams through knowledge transfer, enabling them take-over of senior roles in the organisation.
- Successful empowerment of local teams through the knowledge transfer process.
- Successful completion of multiple major overhauls and generator refurbishment over 11 years of involvement at the Plant.
- Managed fuel conversion from Heavy Fuel Oil to cleaner burning fuel gas.
- Provision of remote technical support from engineering specialists.
- Managed Long Term Service Agreement (LTSA) for Siemens V94.2 technology.
What we do
We offer a comprehensive range of solutions for both public and private clients, right through the life cycle of their projects and the energy value chain.